VITAMIN B5 (D-Calcium Pantothenate) (Pantothenic Acid)
Vitamin B5 converts nutrients into energy and is essential for processing fats. It is essential in a variety of chemical reactions that sustain life: generates energy from fat, carbohydrates and proteins; plays a part in synthesizing cholesterol and the hormone melatonin. It supports weight-loss and helps safeguard weakness and ketosis an ever present concern for diabetics.
Signs and Symptoms of B5 Deficiency:
- Elevated cholesterol
- Burning and pain in the arms and legs
- Burning feet
- Hair loss
- Elevated heart rate
- Susceptibility to infection
- Premature graying of the hair
- Gluten sensitivity intolerance or celiac disease.
Vitamin B5 has been shown to be beneficial for the following conditions:
- Adrenal disease (adrenal burn out or failure)
- High Cholesterol
- Chronic Fatigue syndrome